Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

L-O-V-E





L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very-very extraordinary, and
E is even more than anyone that you’re adore





Love is something to be happy. If you're just depressed, its name is not love. Relationship a person will not be run smoothly if love is not there. Love is sincere, not coercion.



Give me more loving than I’ve ever had. Make me feel better when I’m feeling sad. Tell me I’m special even though I know. I’m not make me feel good when I hurt so bad. Barely getting mad. I’m so glad I found you. You make it easy,its as easy one-two-one-two-three. There’s only ONE THING TO DO THREE WORDS FOR YOU I LOVE YOU. There’s only ONE WAY TO SAY THOSE THREE WORDS THAT’S WHAT I’LL DO I LOVE YOU!






Selamat siang, jiwa-jiwa yang sedang tersakiti. Keep your eyes open and believe, many people who love you and God always take care of you!

No comments: