Pages

Monday, March 03, 2014

Hufftt


I know you will never know understand me. So I just wanted to tell you I know you will read after this even if you won't. I don't know what I was feeling but I ju..........

I LOVED YOU ONCE, I LOVED YOU STILL, I ALWAYS HAVE AND I ALWAYS WILL.
Okay it's just a fu........
I know you'll be yek to me. I know you'll be eew to me. I know you'll be hate me,more. I know you'll be escape from me. I know you'll be mad with me. I know you'll be "wtf that b". I know you'll be..... I know you'll be..... I know you'll be..... I know you'll be..... I know you'll be..... I know you'll be..... I know you'll be..... I know you'll be..... I know you'll be..... I know you'll be..... I know you'll be..... I know you'll be..... I know you'll be..... I know you'll be..... I know you'll be..... So I just wanted to disappear now. I know you'll be fine, more than fine, perfectly fine. I kn..... Ok. Bye.


No comments: